Polycapillary structures (collimators) are regular hexagons made of special optical glass.
They can be used for the detection of large organic molecules (DNA, etc.), in biosensors of various types, for ultradisperse biological molecules and nanoparticles filtration, for thin-film batteries production. Collimator dimensions and other parameters are defined by the customer.
- radiographic instruments for diagnostic imaging, disease control and diagnostics
- water and gas filters
Fields of application
- medical clinical diagnostics – DNA and RNA analysis, cell analysis (including cell sorting) and tissue analysis
- scientific research in genomics, proteomics pharmacogenomics
- qenetic and bacteriological analysis in agriculture forensic research
- analysis of bacteriological threats to the environment gas analysis (“artificial noses”)
- water filtration
|Collimator outer dimensions by double apothem, mm||5±1|
|Size of a multi-multi (channel insert) by double apothem, mm||0,375±0,125|
|Channel diameter, mm||от 0.02 до 0.05|
|Number of channels, pcs.||61±3|
|Deviation of the channel cylindrical surface from the channel face plane, mm||0.002|