Polycapillary slides (PCS) are a modern analytical tool for parallel multiple (multiplex) analysis of complex substance compositions.
The use of PCS in analytical systems makes it possible to do without expensive, bulky optics. Such slides being the basis for biochips in sensor systems for various applications provide a highly sensitive, high-throughput and cost-effective biological analysis system.
It is possible to produce slides with a capillary diameter of 3 microns or more. Possible configurations of the PCS are round, square, rectangular, with a center hole, other configurations and different sizes according to customer requirements.
- medical clinical diagnosis – DNA and RNA analysis, cell analysis (including cell sorting) and tissue analysis
- scientific research in genomics, proteomics
- genetic and bacteriological analysis in agriculture forensic research
- forensic studies
- analysis of bacteriological threats to the environment
- gas analysis (“artificial nose”)
- water filtration